Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General Conditions
This personal data processing policy is adopted in accordance with requirements of the international law and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure security of personal data of the Kingdom of North Barchant (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
The Operator sets a vital goal and creates conditions to observe the rights and freedoms of a human and a citizen while processing their personal data, including protecting the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
This policy of the Operator regarding personal data processing (hereinafter the Policy) is applied to all the information about visitors of the website http://barchant.org the Operator can receive.
2. Key Concepts Used in the Policy
- Automated personal data processing - personal data processing by means of information technology;
- Personal data blocking - temporary termination of personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, available on the Internet at the URL http://barchant.org;
- Information personal data system - a set of personal data contained in databases, ensuring their processing by information technologies and technical means;
- Personal data anonymization – actions which lead to impossibility to relate personal data to a certain User or other personal data subject without the use of additional information;
- Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destroying of personal data;
- The Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, that organizes and (or) processes personal data, independently or jointly with other persons, as well as determines the purposes of personal data processing, composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) made with personal data;
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or definable User of the website http://barchant.org;
- A User – any visitor of website http://barchant.org;
- Personal data providing - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain group of people;
- Personal data distribution - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or acquaintance of an unlimited number of people with personal data, including publication of personal data in the media, information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border personal data transfer - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign government authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- Personal data destroying - any actions which result in personal data being irrevocably destroyed with inability to be restored in the personal data information system and (or) material carriers of personal data being destroyed.
3. The Operator May Process the Following Personal Data of a User
- Last name, first name, patronymic name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone numbers;
- Year, month, date and place of birth;
- Certificate of the citizenship;
- Details of an identity document;
- Address of an actual place of residence and registration at the place of residence and (or) at the place of stay;
- Information on education, profession, specialty and qualifications, details of education documents;
- Information on marital status and family;
- Information on property status;
- Information on income;
- Information on previous jobs and work experience, military duty, military registration;
- The site also collects and processes anonymized data on visitors (including cookies) using the Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others);
- The data listed above are hereinafter referred to as the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- The purpose of personal data processing is to provide the User with access to services, information and/or materials the website contains;
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events;
- Anonymized user data collected by means of the Internet statistics services enable to collect information on user actions on the website, improve its quality and contents.
5. Legal Basis for Personal Data Processing
- The operator processes personal data of the User only if they are filled out and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://barchant.org. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their consent with this Policy;
6. Procedure for Collection, Storage, Transfer and Other Types of Personal Data Processing
Security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures personal data safety and takes all possible measures to prevent access of unauthorized persons to personal data;
- Personal data of the User will never be transferred to third parties under any circumstances.
- Personal data processing time is unlimited;
7. Personal Data Cross-Border Transfer
- The Operator, prior to start of personal data cross-border transfer, is obliged to make sure that the foreign state into the territory of which the personal data is supposed to be transferred provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects;
- Personal data cross-border transfer in the territory of foreign states which do not meet the requirements listed above can be carried out only if there is a written consent of a personal data subject to their personal data cross-border transfer and/or execution of the contract in which the personal data subject is referred to as a party.
8. Final Conditions
- The User can receive any clarification on issues of interest concerning their personal data processing by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com;
- This document will cover any changes in the policy of personal data processing adopted by the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version;
- The current version of the Policy at free access is located on the Internet at http://barchant.org/politika-konfidentsialnosti.