This Agreement defines the conditions of use of materials and services of the website http://barchant.org/ (hereinafter - the "Site") by the Users.
1. General Conditions
- The use of materials and services of the Site is governed by the international law in force.
- This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is considered to have acceded to this Agreement.
- The Site Administration has the right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally at any time. Such changes shall enter into force one day after the date of posting a new version of the Agreement on the site. If the User disagrees with the changes made, they are obliged to refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site.
2. User Obligations
- The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violation of the law or international law, including the intellectual property field, copyright and/or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a violation of normal operation of the Site and Site Services.
- Using the materials of the Site without the consent of the copyright holders is not allowed. For the legitimate use of materials of the Site, it is necessary to conclude licensing agreements (obtaining licenses) from the Copyright Holders.
- When quoting the materials from the Site, including copyrighted works, a link to the Site is required.
- Comments and other entries of the User on the Site should not contradict the requirements of the international law and generally accepted standards of morality.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and obliged to the User for any possible or resulting losses or losses associated with any contents of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on or received through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User that they entered through using the information on the Site or links to external resources.
3. Other Conditions
- All possible disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the international law in force.
- Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as establishment of agent relations between the User and the Site Administration, i.e. partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal hiring relations, or any other relations not provided in the Agreement directly.
- Judicial recognition of a condition of the Agreement invalid or not enforceable does not entail the invalidity of other conditions of the Agreement.
- In case of violation of the conditions of the Agreement by any of the Users inaction on the part of the Site Administration does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take appropriate actions later in defense of its interests and copyright protection of the Site materials protected in accordance with the law.
The User confirms that they read and understood all the conditions of this Agreement, and unconditionally accepts them.