The Committee on Culture is a public body that plays a very important role in improving the country's cultural life.
The main functions of the Committee are:
• ensuring conditions for the realization of citizens' right to freedom of creativity, access to cultural values and the use of cultural institutions;
• coordination of the activities engaged in implementation of the adopted concept of cultural development.
The Committee also supports the activities of various non-governmental organizations, developing national culture.
The Committee’s tasks are:
• bringing up a cultural society with healthy moral values;
• from a vast array of foreign art to choose the best samples and to get the country's citizens acquainted with them;
• preserve the authenticity and originality of own culture: folk art and crafts;
• By the example of works of art to acquaint people with the life and culture of other nations.