The citizenship of the Kingdom of Northern Barkhant permits the presence of a second or more citizenship.
Citizens of the Kingdom of Northern Barkant are not a source of exploitation and enrichment for their state.
A young state cares and protects its few citizens.
The citizenship of the Kingdom of Northern Barkhant guarantees.
The Kingdom of Northern Barkhant adheres to the slogan inscribed on its coat of arms: "Vitam et libertatem" - "Life and Freedom". This means respecting and protecting the freedom and independence of their citizens, taking care of their life and health.
All guarantees provided by the Northern Barkant Kingdom to its citizens are enshrined and confirmed by the decrees of the head of state and the Parliament:
Citizens are exempt from paying taxes and customs excises on the territory of the Northern Barkant Kingdom.
The Kingdom of Northern Barkant provides advisory, legal and legal support right up to the intervention of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
The Kingdom of Northern Barkhant assists in the implementation of entrepreneurial activities;
Citizens of the Kingdom of Northern Barkant are provided with the necessary documents and certificates from ministries and departments: foreign affairs, police, immigration and naturalization, finance, health and sports.
The Kingdom of Northern Barkant does not extradite its citizens to other countries, regardless of the charges brought.
Passport of the citizen of the Kingdom of Northern Barkant.
The passport of the citizen of the Kingdom of Northern Barkhant is issued by the Department of Immigration and Naturalization of the Kingdom of Northern Barkhant individually to a citizen who has reached the age of 16 for free for a period of 10 years with the possibility of further extension.
The passport of the citizen of the Kingdom of Northern Barkhant is the identity card of the citizen of the Kingdom of Northern Barkhant and the property of the state.
To date, you will be able to the Kingdom of Northern Barkant:
- to visit a number of tourist visa-free countries;
- to settle in any hotels all over the world;
- go to non-governmental and state institutions (casinos, clubs) where an identity card is required;
- to travel on domestic air and rail flights of many countries including Russia, Morocco and Spain;
- rent a car;
- open accounts in banks:
- to be able to use it in unforeseen, emergency, force majeure circumstances (with the passports of such microstates some refugees flee from the war zone in Serbia and Croatia);
- take things to the commission store;
- receive and send correspondence and parcels;
- with temporary employment;
- confirmation of identity when paying with a credit card;
- to confirm the age where necessary, for example, when buying alcohol;
- at registration of insurance poles;
- if you do not want to leave your current passport somewhere, for example, as a pledge for something, you can leave a passport for the KSB;
- If necessary, you can hide your citizenship, from terrorists, for example (when the terrorists seized the Nord Ost in Moscow, two German citizens were released after presenting their passports);
- gives financial independence;
- provides mobility;
- receive a bank transfer.
How to become a citizen of the Kingdom of Northern Barkant.
At the moment, with the permission of the Parliament and Head of State Queen Anne McCaw, the Immigration and Naturalization Department pursues a policy of facilitating citizenship with the aim of expanding the multinational family of the young state. We see no obstacles in the issue of the citizenship of the Kingdom of Northern Barkant to any respectable and freedom-loving citizen who has expressed his will and desire and is ready to comply with the Constitution of the Kingdom of Northern Barkant.
Anyone who has reached the age of 16 can become a citizen of the Kingdom of Northern Barkant independently.
The citizenship of the Kingdom of Northern Barkhant is free.
The Immigration and Naturalization Department considers applications for citizenship to be filed within 90 days. In a special case, expedited consideration is possible within 14 days.
When applying, you must:
Write a petition to the Queen with the indication of the reason for the desire to enter into citizenship in the prescribed form,
Fill in the questionnaire,
Attach the photo in electronic form (size 3.5 * 4.5 cm), signature example.
The data must be sent by e-mail to PASS@BARCHANT.ORG or by registered mail to the Department of Immigration and Naturalization or sent in person in a sealed envelope to any representative office of the Kingdom of Northern Barkhant with the note "For the Department of Immigration and Naturalization".